Sunday, August 12, 2012

TAKE ME YOUR HEART


... Be my guiding star
    It's easy
   Take me to your heart ...



Hiding from the rain and snow
Trying to forget but I won't let go
Looking at a crowded street
Listening to my own heart beat
So many people all around the world
Tell me where do I find someone like you gir
   Take me to your heart
       Take me to your soul
             Give me your hand before I'm old
                 Show me what love is
                       Haven't got a clue
Show me that wonders can be true
They say nothing lasts forever
We're only here today
Love is now or never
Bring me far away
   Take me to your heart
        Take me to your soul
             Give me your hand and hold me
                 Show me what love is
                      Be my guiding star
                           It's easy
                               Take me to your heart
...
Standing on a mountain high
Looking at the moon through a clear blue sky
I should go and see some friends
But they don't really comprehend
Don't need too much talking
Without saying anything
All I need is someone
Who makes me want to sing
   Take me to your heart
        Take me to your soul
             Give me your hand before I'm old
                 Show me what love is
                      Haven't got a clue
Show me that wonders can be true
They say nothing lasts forever
We're only here today
Love is now or never
Bring me far away
   Take me to your heart
        Take me to your soul
             Give me your hand and hold me
                  Show me what love is
                        Be my guiding star
                             It's easy
                                  Take me to your heart
        Take me to your heart
             Take me to your soul
                   Give me your hand and hold me
                       Show me what love is
                             Be my guiding star
                                  It's easy
                                          Take me to your heart

No comments: